We’ve been closely monitoring the coronavirus situation unfold and learning how it impacts our world. For us, that means understanding how it impacts our staff, attorneys and our clients. Your top priority should continue to be your health and safety. Bartlett & Weigle Co., L.P.A. is committed to protecting our employees and clients. We have been taking every precaution with our employees and facilities by adhering to the following safety precautions:
• Sanitizing hands
• Avoid touching eyes, nose, and mouth.
• Cover coughing and sneezing with a tissue and discard it in the trash, washing hands immediately after.
• No handshaking or hugging clients until the coronavirus is over. We are not shaking hands as we care about your health and our own.
• Thoroughly wiping down every surface.
• Thorough cleaning of the office while we are closed.
Things to remember during this time:
• If you have traveled Internationally and have been exposed to someone that has been diagnosed with COIVD-19, please reschedule your appointment.
• If you are unable to make your appointment, please call/e-mail to cancel
We will continue to update our clients the best we can as we continue to receive updates with important information from the courts, immigration and USCIS. We also understand that your appointments with our attorneys are very important, therefore we are encouraging phone and virtual appointments, as much as possible. If for some reason you must come into our office, please limit any additional family members, friends and children you bring with you to prevent any additional safety risk.
Lastly, we ask that you please be patient with us during this time and if you have any questions or concerns do not hesitate to call our office at (513) 241-3992.